Illegal Special Action Breakthrough Movement

Sep 10, 2010 at 9:13 AM

During Light Mud, SA cannot be used for Breakthrough Movement.

Should be a message of some sort informing the player of why their blocks are not moving as requested. Not everyone knows the rules by heart, plus sometimes we forget.

Coordinator
Sep 23, 2010 at 10:37 PM

Rochette, sorry for not replying sooner.  I have been involved with 4 C# open-source projects (the other 3 are XNA-based) and have been swamped.

Thanks for your continued feedback.  Are you by chance a C# programmer that can lend a hand with improving the EE game code?  As yet, no one else has stepped forward to take the lead which means each project is getting a small slice of my time. 

I would love to start EE from scratch and base it on Windows Forms + XNA (instead of WF + GDI+) but that would require a major rewrite.  As it is, the existing programming code is difficult for me to follow and, therefore, difficult for me to tweak.  I will post another call for programming help and see what happens.

Troy

Sent: Friday, September 10, 2010 3:13 AM
To: troy.scheffel@charter.net
Subject: Illegal Special Action Breakthrough Movement [EuropeEngulfed:226721]

Should be a message of some sort informing the player of why their blocks are not moving as requested. Not everyone knows the rules by heart, plus sometimes we forget.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (EuropeEngulfed@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email EuropeEngulfed@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 8.5.445 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/3152 - Release Date: 09/22/10 06:34:00

Sep 23, 2010 at 11:54 PM
Sorry bud but I am not a programmer, I just really like the software.

Would be happy to help in testing though.

Marc

On 23/09/2010 5:37 PM, tscheffel wrote:

Rochette, sorry for not replying sooner.  I have been involved with 4 C# open-source projects (the other 3 are XNA-based) and have been swamped.

Thanks for your continued feedback.  Are you by chance a C# programmer that can lend a hand with improving the EE game code?  As yet, no one else has stepped forward to take the lead which means each project is getting a small slice of my time. 

I would love to start EE from scratch and base it on Windows Forms + XNA (instead of WF + GDI+) but that would require a major rewrite.  As it is, the existing programming code is difficult for me to follow and, therefore, difficult for me to tweak.  I will post another call for programming help and see what happens.

Troy

Sent: Friday, September 10, 2010 3:13 AM
To: [email removed]
Subject: Illegal Special Action Breakthrough Movement [EuropeEngulfed:226721]

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (EuropeEngulfed@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email EuropeEngulfed@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 8.5.445 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/3152 - Release Date: 09/22/10 06:34:00